Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Greg Grease - "C.R.E.A.M. Dreams"-mp3


Minneapolis Greg Grease follows up the critically praised J Dilla inspired mixtape The Giving Tree with "Dangerous displays of spectacular arrangements" from the first single "C.R.E.A.M. Dreams" from his highly anticipated debut Cornbread, Pearl & G. available Dec. 11th via River Life Media/Black Corners.

Of "C.R.E.A.M. Dreams" Greg Grease says “C.R.E.A.M. Dreams” is based on internal conflicts, which the album is kinda based on so I thought it would be a good representation of Cornbread, Pearl & G to start out with. Throughout my life I’ve always been taught the importance of money but always hated it, always wanted things but didn’t appreciate the money value system. As I’ve gotten older I’ve realized its importance but still despise it. Its definitely a love hate relationship that, an ongoing battle for me. I actually wrote this song while falling asleep, when I fell asleep I would wake up and bars would be written, it pretty much wrote itself. It was pretty bizarre haha!”

Greg Grease's Cornbread, Pearl & G record release show.
Greg Grease
Mike The Martyr
BdotCroc
DJ Just Nine
Sgld 7th Street Entry
Dec. 14th

No comments:

Post a Comment